Hari has worked for over 10 years in international conservation and development. With experience in project design, program management, partnership development, monitoring and evaluation, he has helped guide environmental conservation and economic development projects in 5 languages and over 45 countries around the world. Most recently he worked with Conservation International leading monitoring and evaluation and developing partnerships with the public and private sectors. His current work includes long-term financing for protected areas, corporate social responsibility, philanthropic and operational guidance, compensation and offsets, economic development planning, and impact investing.
[row][/row]EcoAdvisors employs the services of several short term contractors whose bios will appear here periodically.
We retain the services of individuals with experience in:
– biodiversity and ecosystem service review and guidance
– biodiversity action planning
– IFC PS6 implementation and compliance
– protected area prioritization, designation, management, financial and business planning, monitoring and evaluation
– conservation trust fund design, set-up, disbursement, implementation and ongoing management
– financial analysis and accounting
– legal services including contribution to draft legislation, conservation trust fund design, contracts, and general counsel
– monitoring, evaluation and reporting for all sustainability initiatives